What is Hyphen?
Hyphen is a must have addition to any puzzle/action game lover’s collection. Navigate a rotating stick through intricate and fiendish neon mazes while trying to avoid the walls and obstacles. Although it sounds extremely simple, it’s fun and infuriatingly challenging at the same time – you’ll have to muster up every ounce of your inner strength to not rage quit! Coupled with an awesome soundtrack and gorgeous glowing visuals this game will blow your mind in more ways than one.
- 36 challenging levels
- Full original soundtrack composed by Andrew Lloyd
- 2 unlockable bonus mini games
- Keyboard and Gamepad support
- NO MICROTRANSACTIONS – When you buy Hyphen you get it all
Looks awesome, how do I get it?
Simple – click any of the stores below to be taken to their store page where you can purchase the game, or use the humble widget:-
Hyphen is currently available on Windows and Linux PC’s. Mac OSX and mobile support is planned in future.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows Vista or above / Ubuntu 14.04.2 or above
- Multi Core CPU
- Dedicated Graphics Card* (DirectX 9 and shader model 2.0 / OpenGL 2 and GLSL 1.5 compatible at a minimum)
- 2 GB RAM
* Hyphen has also been tested on and works on an Intel HD3000 and Intel HD4000. Equivalent and superior onboard graphics may work, although we don’t make any promises. Dedicated is strongly recommended.